[Gambas-user] EXEC

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Fri Nov 10 11:15:56 CET 2006

javier romero schrieb:
> Hi, i need show a PDF file into a proyect, how i can do that? i try use
> EXEC ["Xpdf"] for read write.... but not works. How i can execute a application? the examples are not clears.
>
> Its possible read PDF files into a Gambas proyect when running?
> Im use Gambas estable 1.0.16 and mandriva 2006.
>
> Also, i try to install Gambas2 1.9.31 (the last in Kudla) but it doesnt works mybe the RPMS in this
> place are not correct, and when i try to install Gambas 1.0.16 in mandriva 2007 the RPMS dosent works.

Just yesterday, I had a fight with EXEC myself. Best way is to try the
command on the command line first until everything runs as expected.
Then for every space between each command option, you will have to use a
separate item in the list of EXEC:

EXEC [ "command", "-f", "myFile", "--someoption", "--anotheroption" ]

And don't forget the commas! :-)

Regards

Rolf