[Gambas-user] Stock.Inittheme --> IDE and ColorChooser 1.9.44

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Thu Nov 9 22:13:37 CET 2006

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> On Thursday 09 November 2006 10:08, Erwin Pogz wrote:
> > I am so stupid i was on the root user.
> >
> > Incase you got an error same like what ive got, then im sure you are root
> > when you fired "gambas2".
> >
> > Thanks..
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Erwin
> >

> You were not stupid, this was a bug!
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

I get a similar "had to terminate" error in 1.9.44 when trying to invoke
the ColorSelector to change colors on Forms/Controls.  I've had to work
around it by using Form_Open to change them at runtime (which can actually
be better as these can be easily upgraded to use gb.settings functions
to persist in a config file).

I'm NOT running as root.

Cause bug: Go to any form property that is a color, click to show the
[...] then click in the [...]

Gambas version:
1.9.44

Error Dialog:

Dialog title bar: gambas2

This application has raised an unexpected error and must abort.

[11] Unknown symbol 'Container' in class 'ListContainer'.

FColorChooser.AddColor.45

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |
| oevna at ...1544...
Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...1334...
Hi Humans, my email address uses rot13 cipher