[Gambas-user] printer.setup

javier romero cjro99 at ...67...
Fri May 26 15:14:30 CEST 2006

I have 3 printers, 1) epson stylus color 480, 2) epson C-45 and a Cannon BJC-4300 attach via Samba and use CUPS, when i use Printer.Setup and press ok button, i think the printer.resolution have the "printer resolution" of the selected printer but its not correct, the 3 printers haves diferent resolutions, but when i print the printer.resolution value for each ,the values are the same, 600 dpi, in my case this is the resolution of the defaul printer, the epson 480. Seems the printer.setup dont change the value of the printer.resolution when is selected another printer.

Thank
Javier