[Gambas-user] Drawing again

javier romero cjro99 at ...67...
Fri May 26 00:19:41 CEST 2006

Ok, now its works, but, in the printing drawing example, the "escaling" dont works, now i have the width and the height
and when i try escaling it, dont works.

in the example:
draw.begin(printer)
        draw.drawing(drw, (printer.width - DrawWidth) / 2, (printer.height - DrawHeight) / 2, DrawWidth, DrawHeigt)
draw.end

the content of the draw is printing very small

when i draw into image object an then stretch this, the print fits the page, but is so slowly, and the others forms opens are redrawings,
what i can do?

Thanks
Javier