[Gambas-user] Asking about a new Command

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...9...
Thu May 25 20:40:30 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag, den 25.05.2006, 12:10 -0400 schrieb nando:
> Your example is a way.
> If 'yourBufferCompleteText' is an involved process, then it will fall
> behind and the buffer may overflow.  This was already tested.
>
> This app uses 5 serial ports per each of hundreds of computers plus
> servers plus multiple programs simultaneously running on each computer.
> The 'same idea' example was tried initially and reworked many times.
> It doesn't work properly.
> Instead, a different and 'non-obvious' approach solved it
> and full serial port speeds use only a few % CPU.  This is good.
> Thanks everyone for your help.
> -Fernando

Salut Fernando,

if I had right understood, it is very critical, if that new Command
don't come ?

You wrote hundreds of computers need that, hundreds of computers running
Gambas.

Why your employer, can't 'employ' Benoit to make it in an stable Version
1.0.XX just for him ?

And after it will be ported to gambas2.

Amicalment
Charlie