[Gambas-user] popup Menu question

ron ronstk at ...239...
Wed May 24 03:38:29 CEST 2006

Hello

I have implemented a drag and drop function.
At the moment of drop I need an answer on a popup menu.
So I made a menu of 2 choises and use .pop

PUBLIC SUB grdDrop2()
  DIM hMenu AS Menu
  IF NOT hMenus THEN hMenus = NEW Menu(ME)
  ME.hMenus.Children.Clear
  hmenu = NEW menu(hMenus) AS "grdAction2"
  hmenu.Caption = "Move"
  hmenu.tag = FALSE
  hmenu = NEW menu(hMenus) AS "grdAction2"
  hmenu.Caption = "Swap"
  hmenu.tag = TRUE
  hmenus.Popup
END
PUBLIC SUB grdAction2_Click()
 bMove = LAST.tag
END

in the drop sub

if drag.source=a then
endif
if drag.source=b then
  grdDrop2
  if bMove then
    'do move
  else
    'do swap
  endif
endif

Now I found when I use move several times it moves
When I use then swap it does move and on repeat the swap again
it does the swap.
The chosen menu entry is delayed 1 drop/click, it's not direct
used but the next time I do the drop.
Using
..move1,swap2,move3,swap4,swap5,swap6  does
..swap0,move1,swap2,move3,swap4,swap5

Ron