[Gambas-user] again special chars

Stefano Palmeri stefanopalmeri at ...152...
Tue May 23 16:32:26 CEST 2006

Alle 07:28, martedì 23 maggio 2006, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> > Bad news: the problem is still there in the Editor control
> > from gb.qt.ext.  This also happens with Spanish and
> > German particular chars.
> >
> > Benoit, excuse me for disturbing you again with this stuff...
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Stefano Palmeri
>
> Can you send me a little project and tell me how to reproduce the bug?
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

Well. I've attached a little project. In the form there are a Textbox
and a Editor control. When I type in the Textbox all chars are
correctly displayed; when I type in the Editor the special chars
are not and I get strange chars.
The bug comes up when I run the project from the Gambas2 IDE and
also after compiling and running it from console.

I don't do anything special: I just type those particular chars in
the Textbox and in the Editor, getting different output.

My keyboard is Italian; to reproduce Spanish and German
chars I used the Keyboard layout utility from KDE Control Center -->
Regional and Accessibility. I used that tool only to test particular
chars other than Italian; normally, I don't use it.

Also I've attached two screenshots of the project running and testing
Italian and Spanish.

Regards,

Stefano Palmeri