AW: AW: AW: [Gambas-user] UDP Broadcast

Michi mwuest at ...1436...
Wed May 17 06:54:09 CEST 2006

Ahhhh,

I understand.
Ok, just to point it out.

The first issue was about TCP connections, that works
now fine. That mail with the qestion is some days old.

The seond issue is about UDP broadcast and different...
That one still does not work...

So I guess you missed a question, but you did not get
the answer ahead of the question, you mixed sth up.

bye,
michael.

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 23:11, Michi wrote:

> > Am Dienstag, den 16.05.2006, 22:27 +0200 schrieb Michi:
> > > Hi.

> > > Yes, I know. The App is running as root and the
> > > environment I am using for testing and programming
> > > is using root as well.
> > >
> > > Anyway, Broadcast to "255.255.255.255" gives me
> > > an "access forbidden".
> > >
> > > Maybe there is any feature to enable/disbale I do
> > > not know of. I am using Debian Sarge with Gnome.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > bye,
> > > Michael.
> >
> > Salut,
> >
> > how do they say, 'COOL' I'v got the answer to an response, but I'v never
> > seen the question.
> >
> > Question : is that 'COOL'
> >
> > Amicalment
> > Charlie
>
> Hi Charlie.
>
> What do you want to tell me with that?
> I have a problem to be solved. Are you kidding on me?
>
> Bye,
> Michael.

hi Michael,

For me, I could say the same COOL as Charlie.
No, it is no kidding of  him because we saw the reply from Rob on
you announcement that it work now from 14 may.
I got that message just now at 6:00  17 may.
So I got also the answer before the question :)

Ron (and Charlie)