[Gambas-user] Drawing Control

ron ronstk at ...239...
Wed May 10 20:16:13 CEST 2006

Please check this control before .30 release.
DrawingArea1_DragMove() does not work here

See list for :  Drawingarea.tracking

Second when i get other events from it during DragNDrop they
are the x/y position from the control where I did start the drag.

I need the x/y place of the drop to put the dropped content at that place.
(or gridcell I want the dragged content goes into.)

The <object>.drag start can save the mouse x/y at the moment the drag start.
Drawing a line between the start drag x/y and drop x/y was posible
in the past.

Grts

Ron