[Gambas-user] Treeview and other Questions

ron ronstk at ...239...
Thu May 4 19:08:17 CEST 2006

On Thursday 04 May 2006 11:13, KARL WHEELER wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I'm a gambas noob and have spent about a week playing with the stable
>  version and must say how impressed I am with it. I've created my first
>  app ( it is used for angle & distance measurment on still photo's ) and
>  it may be a bit rough, but it works ; )
>
>  Now I'm starting something a little more ambitious but I need to use the
>  treeview control, but I can't figure it out. Is there and idiots guide
>  to Treeview anywhere ?? or an example ??
>
>  Are their any Gambas programming papers/books available - i'm happy to
>  pay for these things but prefer them in PDF so I can use them now.
>
>  Many thanks for any and all help.
>
>  Karl

Gambas comes wiht a big set of examples.
Did you not see in the second group the title TreeView ? :)
Still I have todo it myself too.

A other one is the IDE code for ideas but for a noob it can
be complicated to follow what happpens and where.

Ron