[Gambas-user] file list in combobox

Peter Russell spitzz992000 at ...43...
Wed May 3 10:29:54 CEST 2006

Hi Benoit

 This is acting really strange. I did as you said and ran my program under gdb, and guess what!! no errors. If I run from the IDE also no errors. But if I run outside the ide and outside gdb I get the window not responding when I click on the routine that I posted earlier. As I mentioned in my first post I have managed to resolve it but I am quite willing to continue the bug hunt if you wish. Let me know what you would like me to do.

 Regards Pete

Benoit Minisini <benoit.minisini at ...2...> wrote: On Wednesday 03 May 2006 09:40, Peter Russell wrote:
>  Hi Benoit
>
>  The program stopped responding and after about 30 secs I got an error msg
> which when I clicked ok it killed the stalled program. I will recreate the
> error if you wish and send you a pic of the error msg. Give me an hour or
> so though.
>  Regards Pete

Run your project in the gdb debugger, as explained in the 'Reporting a
problem' web site page, in the 'Reporting a crash' section.

When your program freezes, hit CTRL+C, and type 'bt' when you get the debugger
prompt. Send me the result.

Or send me your full project, and explain me how to reproduce the freeze.

Benoit Minisini