[Gambas-user] how do i package a project

ron ronstk at ...239...
Tue May 2 01:15:36 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 02 May 2006 00:50, Shannon Kuchler wrote:
> im using gambas2 1.9.29 there doesnt seem to be an option in the ide to
> package a project. I have looked on the website, in all the help file, search
> the list archive, and asked Guillermo Ballester Valor where i got the gambas2
> rpms for the suse 10.0 distro... all to no avail..
>
> any suggestions?

Download the source tarbal and compile your self.

Ron

BTW
Do not use reply if you have a different question.
Make simple a new message, every mail program can do that.
It's nicer for everybody to have the messages ordered by subject.
Now is my subject dirty with not related stuff.