[Gambas-user] Re: [Gambas-devel] Gambas Question

johnf jfabiani at ...1109...
Thu Mar 30 20:45:23 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 29 March 2006 10:32, Rob Kudla wrote:
> On Wed March 29 2006 13:02, Scott, Vince wrote:
> > In Gambas is there away to cycle through a group of controls??
>
> You pretty much need to make an array of Object in the
> initialization part of your program and add all the desired
> controls to it.
>
> A good way to do this is to use the Tag property of each control
> at design time to assign some value to each control so you can
> pick it up when iterating through the controls.  (That is, if
> you're not using the tag property for something else....)
>
> Rob
I think this went to the wrong person.  But as a side note I use the tag for
identifying the table,field, do not update (#) and if is it a primary key
(P).  Some thing like 'arcust,custno,P' in the tag.

John