[Gambas-user] 1.9.28 IDE doesn't come up

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Thu Mar 30 08:53:12 CEST 2006

Good morning, bonjour tout le monde,

this morning when I started my KDE, Gambas2 came up 4 times. These were
the 4 Gambas copies I started yesterday.

Obviously, the IDE runs somewhere, but it is not visible.

What can I do? Maybe this has to do with the new MDI surface?

Rolf