[Gambas-user] Database connection problem in 1.How to correct an error in a non-existent line?

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Mar 30 05:10:27 CEST 2006

On Wed March 29 2006 19:47, Clarke Pelz wrote:
> I have a form which appears to be 709 lines long in Gambas'
> editor (in kate too.)  When I try to run it I get an error
> saying I have a previously declared control in line 751.  Any
> ideas what might be causing the problem, or how I might
> troubleshoot?  Thanks a lot. --

I'm going to guess that you used the Gambas language feature
where you end a line with "&" and continue the string on the
next line.  That always screwed up my line number counts.

If you didn't, could you post the offending source file?

Thanks
Rob