[Gambas-user] Re: Release of gambas 1.9.28

ron ronstk at ...239...
Wed Mar 29 23:07:30 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 29 March 2006 18:42, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> I take, I take :-)
>
> My own Workspace control will take some time to be done...
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

LOL,

There was a time about the 'workspace' and the MDI as VB has.
Changed your mind ? :)

For the current version the only thing I dislike is the Help browser
is in the workspace where the edit windows are.
It would be nice to be able to shift it around the whole main container.
I mean moving over the project tree.
The best would be seperate and hidding if the main window minimize or hides.

BTW,
The gambas-new with sidebars is a beauty to see, is that still in mind? :):)

Greets Ron