[Gambas-user] Capturing or redirecting print output

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Mar 29 18:36:11 CEST 2006

On Wed March 29 2006 11:30, GuruLounge - MailLists wrote:
> Well, I want to capture the standard output from my project
> directly. Mainly because I shell out to other apps without
> using the "process" object, also my project generates print
> messages on it's own.

I think the named pipe thing might be the best you can do, then
(and I'm not sure it'll catch your child processes' output.)
I'm not even sure it would work, it just is the first thing I
thought of doing.

Rob