[Gambas-user] Help component.

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at ...1367...
Wed Mar 29 18:27:57 CEST 2006

I tried that, but it DIDN'T work,  by using:

textarea1.text = file.load("myfile.html")

It just displayed the text.  Is there a special way to apply the text to
the control so it renders HTML?

What DID display HTML was the textlabel control.  This would be workable
if I could click links and scroll about the page using this control.

Any other ideas?

TIA,
Jeff

--