[Gambas-user] Re: Release of gambas 1.9.28

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Mar 29 17:18:30 CEST 2006

On Mon March 27 2006 17:07, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> This release should compile correctly with gcc 3.x having the
> '-fvisibility' option, and fixes some bugs in the MDI
> development environment.

Thanks for the MDI.... making updated packages now.

My last MDI version had a bunch of window management stuff (a
Window menu, a little tab bar across the bottom) that this
doesn't, making this version harder to use than either my MDI
version or the old "bunch of little windows" version.  Would you
take a patch or are you already focusing on making your own
gb.form Workspace control?

Rob