[Gambas-user] Tab stops or similar?

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Mar 27 01:50:36 CEST 2006

On Sun March 26 2006 17:30, GuruLounge - MailLists wrote:
> As it is when I tab about my form the focus jumps in order of
> controls placed on the form.  I can't seem to modify this
> order and it's a bit inconvenient to have to recreate the form

You're right, tab order is the order in which controls are placed
on the form, much like in an HTML form.  But you don't have to
recreate the form to change that.... you can use the
"Arrange/Bring to Front" and "Arrange/Send to Back" to change
tab order as well.  There just isn't any way to find out what
the tab order actually is without either compiling and running
the form, or reading the form file.

Rob