[Gambas-user] One more thing about Wiki

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Fri Mar 24 09:58:24 CET 2006

Benoit Minisini schrieb:
> On Thursday 23 March 2006 10:15, Eilert wrote:
>> Forgot one thing: I didn't find this cgi.doc file with the translations.
>> Anyway, for the German pages there are only two expressions to be altered:
>>
>> Example = Beispiel
>> See also = Querverweis
>>
>> So if someone else is able do this, the pages will look much more German
>> :-)
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Rolf
>>

> The wiki is run by a gambas project named doc.cgi, that you can find in the
> source package, under the ./src/app directory. Just translate it, and send me
> the translation, like you would have done with the IDE.
>
> Regards,

Now I got it at last :-) Ok, never done something like that before, here
is the result. Is it correct this way?

There were some minor problems with German word endings and Grammar, it
just doesn't fit fine into English sentences at all times.

And I'm still looking for "not creatable" in German - no idea what's
usual to say for that. Finally, I took an expression from a C++ book.

Rolf