[Gambas-user] Questions about Wiki

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Fri Mar 24 08:55:44 CET 2006

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> gb.Read. This is actually written that gb.read "is the default". Maybe this is
> not clear?

It's been move to its own sentence to make the default behavior more
noticeable and an advisory about project access levels has been added
along with an example of when it applies and that chmod 777'ing does not
change the outcome for checking gb.write

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |