[Gambas-user] Questions about Wiki

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Mar 23 23:23:43 CET 2006

On Thursday 23 March 2006 20:26, Bertrand-Xavier M. wrote:
> On Thursday 23 March 2006 12:46, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > On Thursday 23 March 2006 10:08, Eilert wrote:
> > > - Do you want alterations to be made in the English version first and
> > > then translated, i. e. is English the main Wiki language? (This would
> > > mean, if I added something to a German page only, this wouldn't make
> > > sense, would it?)
> >
> > Yes. The english section is the reference, so you must add things there
> > first.
>
> On this topic, a great addition would be to specify the version of gambas
> the doc applies to. Would really help Newcomers and even experienced
> gambas'ers. Or is the wiki only refering to the stable version?
> For example,  to the Open instruction (http://64.128.110.55/help/lang/open)
> Add "Applies to: Gambas stable 1.0.11 and anterior versions"
> Or "Applies to: Gambas Development 1.9.24 and above".
> Just a thought for future versions.

The Gambas wiki refers to the last version of the development version, as much
as possible, as I sometime forget to update it.

Writing that something applied for this or that development version is a waste
of time for me, as this is a development version.

I know that many people use the development version as if it is a stable one,
but I simply don't have the time to do what you want!

Benoit Minisini