[Gambas-user] The editor class: need mucho docs

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Wed Mar 22 20:21:22 CET 2006

There is supposed to be this wonderful Qt extension called Editor and I'd
like to make an editor class that would do what the GambasEditor does but
for a different syntax that is used for code on my online game server
(ColdC http://www.cold.org); however, there is a lot of blank
documentation stubs hence I have no clue even where to start.

About the only thing I did discover is that some important looking
properties are readonly and it is my guess that this class is intended to
be used as a base for a new class and these properties overriden.

I can either set it to do Gambas syntax highlighting or Custom but after
that I ran out of knowledge on where to go from here.

And where and when are those constants like ShowCurrentLine et al.
supposed to be used?

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |