[Gambas-user] Form enumeration

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Mon Mar 20 17:21:16 CET 2006

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> Enumerate the Windows class:
>
> FOR EACH hWindow IN Windows
> NEXT
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

Thanks for the suggestion and I'll keep it for future reference.  I worked
out another way using a registration function called in every form's open
handler.  Then it's just a matter of making a call to the "CloseAllForms"
in the module in the Forms' close handlers as well.

Next time I write CloseAllForms(who AS Object) in another project I'll use
the Window class.

I don't like using QUIT becuase sometimes it doesn't work (!!!) and it
usally dumps a bunch of whining and complaining to the console when it
does work.

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |