[Gambas-user] Gui builder support

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Mar 20 08:33:32 CET 2006

On Mon March 20 2006 02:17, Ajish Raju wrote:
> i would like to build my gui with svg or using xml.I thought
> of using an application like sodupodi.Is there support for
> any of these with regards

None in the current IDE, but I've written scripts to convert
Gambas forms to HTML/CSS and there is (or was) code in the IDE
to import VB forms.  It shouldn't be tough to write code to take
specific objects out of SVG files and write them out as controls
on a Gambas form.

Rob