[Gambas-user] windows and gambas

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at ...1367...
Thu Mar 16 22:00:07 CET 2006

I recall seeing a number of free BASIC compilers out there for windows I
just don't remember any being like VB.

You might also consider Borlands C++ compiler.  It's free now and
perhaps there's an IDE that uses it that will allow you to create forms.

Another freebie to check out is Bloodshed Dev-C++ at:
http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html

Best I can do for you. Anything else you'll need to Google for.

Jeff

--

     .^.
     /V\