[Gambas-user] Illegal Instruction

Ignatius Syofian isy21 at ...1082...
Thu Mar 16 04:07:28 CET 2006

Hi Benoit,

I found the error is.

i use like this

dim myresult as result
dim db as connection

PUBLIC FUNCTION conn(myhost AS String, mylogon AS String, mypass AS
String,myport AS String) AS Boolean
  db.close
  db.Type = "mysql"
  db.Name="dolphin"

  db.Host = myhost
  db.Login = mylogon
  db.Password = mypass
  db.Port=myport
  db.Open
  RETURN TRUE

CATCH
  Message.error(Error.text)
  RETURN FALSE
END

after suscess openning mysql database then i use in my invoice modul
like this:
myresult=db.exec("select * from tinvoice")

and i use it myresult again with another select like
myresult=db.exec("select * from bank")

after about ariund 28 use myresult=db.exec ("select ....") then if i add one
then if raise error illegal instruction.

i found it yesterday, when i delete two of using myresult=db.exec
("select ...") , then i add one , then the error not raise.

It there a limitation of using myresult=db.exec("select ...") ?
or this because of using compiler gcc ?

i use gambas rpm for SUSE 10 created by Guillermo
Ballester Valor from gambas.sourceforge.net

i hope i can compile myself from source you publish, but until now i wait
email from Guillermo
Ballester Valor or anyone how to do it and i will continue to search from
internet.

--
Thanks in advance

Regards,