[Gambas-user] 1.0.14 doesn't make executable

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Wed Mar 15 08:40:37 CET 2006

Mike Keehan schrieb:

> GuruLounge - MailLists wrote:
>
>> I'm using 1.0.14.  I downloaded and ran your project (Kalender).  Then
>> created an executable and ran it.  Works fine.
>>
>> Nice looking project by the way.  Too bad I don't understand German.
>>
>> Jeff
>>

> It sounds like it could be a permissions problem somewhere - I've been
> using 1.0.14 to compile projects without any troubles at all.
>
> Try copying your project files to another directory and running Gambas
> with the project in the new directory.
>
> Mike

The directories are 755, I don't think it's too few rights.

Playing around I found kinda workaround: either save into my home, or
save with another name than proposed. When I choose "kal" instead of
"kalender", it works fine :-)

Strange things...

Rolf