[Gambas-user] 1.0.14 doesn't make executable

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Tue Mar 14 12:17:33 CET 2006

Benoit Minisini schrieb:

>On Tuesday 14 March 2006 09:28, Eilert wrote:
>

>>Sorry for writing again:
>>
>>I just found that it killed the old executable file and didn't create a
>>new one. That's why KDEinit couldn't start it - it isn't there anymore.
>>
>>Rolf
>>

>Please send your project. Maybe there is a bug somewhere :-)

As I told Jeff, this behaviour isn't confined to a single project, but
it seems every kind of project is involved. I tried it with another
project where an executable already existed made by an earlier Gambas
version, and Gambas killed the old file but didn't create a new one.

Although - it felt like it did create something because it took some 2
or 3 seconds of work apparently. But if it did create a file, it didn't
save it to the directory I asked it for. And where should I look for it?
At least, nothing went into my /home nor /home/Gambas.

Rolf