[Gambas-user] 1.0.14 doesn't make executable

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at ...1367...
Tue Mar 14 09:20:50 CET 2006

How did you run the executable?

Did it even create a file where you specified?

Did you use the "./programname" command instead of just "programname"?

I use 1.0.14 as well.  All works fine.

Jeff