[Gambas-user] Panel Autoresize and alignment properties

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at ...1367...
Tue Mar 7 20:27:07 CET 2006

Here's a test I'm doing:  Essentially I was attempting to create an icon
(image and label) using a panel object.  This isn't working as well as I
hoped.  I've opted to use the iconview object.  Unfortunately it doesn't
allow me to put an image in the background.

Jeff

--

     .^.
     /V\