[Gambas-user] readlink and hex to decimal

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Mon Mar 6 06:07:42 CET 2006

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, R. Stormo wrote:

> Hex to decimal is there already. If you try Print &H1200 you will get the
> answer 4608
> And if you try
> myTemp = &H1200
> PRINT myTemp
> you will get the same answer. So Hex to Decimal should exist. Atleast in
> Gambas2-1.9.24->

What about accepting input given in hexadecimal from INPUT #, or from a
text-entry-capable control in a form (or from a string)?  Does
VAL("&H2400") do what most would expect it should (ie: evaluate to 9216)?

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |