[Gambas-user] gambas and outportb

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Tue Jun 27 17:39:48 CEST 2006

On Monday 26 June 2006 13:26, mike webb wrote:
> i believe you dutch guys have a saying for that: "to gek".

LOL
First I do not know the roots of Rob but as far I know he is not Dutch.

Almost correct, we say "te gek" or "te gek om los te lopen". :)
In English "to crazy" or "to crazy to walk free" (not bound to rules)
The word "gek" can mean crazy (not right in mind) but in this phrase
it is more like unbelievable.

We use for a "crazy" (not right in mind) person in Dutch also the
word "gek" and here is the meaning to English more or less the same.

The English word "crazy" can have also more details as our "gek" but
in general we translate "crazy" to "gek" (for both not right in mind).

Any way your meaning about the situation is indeed "te gek"

Dutch boy

Ron