[Gambas-user] Write-Read from text file

Timothy Marshal-Nichols timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Tue Jun 27 10:19:36 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have written a application settings class that does a little more than the
Gambas class.

* It works more like the VB6 save settings
* You can add comments to the file
* You can save a most recent file list

Attached is a copy. It includes a demo of how to use the class.

This demo was written in Gambas 1.9.32. If you want to use this class in
Gambas 1 then do the following:
1. Open the project
2. Resize the form
3. Do a compile all
4. You will then get three errors. There should be a comment at each error.
Do that. (The errors are from things that have changed in Gambas.)

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>