[Gambas-user] Cypher algorithms

Timothy Marshal-Nichols timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Mon Jun 26 09:31:29 CEST 2006

Hello,

As I understand the help, the Crypt.Check function should return FALSE when
password and the encrypted password match.

However these examples also return FALSE:

	PRINT Crypt.Check("", "")
	PRINT Crypt.Check("Password", "")

Possible bug?

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>