[Gambas-user] About workspace

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Wed Jun 14 23:42:57 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 14 June 2006 23:03, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > > So I decided that the windows are always maximized inside a tabstrip. If
> > > a window need being resizable, there is a SetResizable() method for that.
> >
> > Wish as option in the Tools>Preferences.
> > I do not like it editing Forms in design.

Is it possible to get in menubar>Tools>Preferences a option to switch behaviour
between maximised or normal windows inside tabstrip.

> > The relief option is gone, it hurts on LCD screen, looks fuzzy.

In the past menubar>Tools>Preferences/Other there was a option for Relief.
The gambas keywords where accentuated but on my LCD screen it looks unsharp.
In .31 this option is active but no place to set it off.

> > Wish option gambas opens always full screen or remember last size/position
Starting gambas it always open maximized.
Wish a option for others to be able to start with last position/size instead
maximized.

> > Note also if apply pressed to see effect the window disappears also
> > the help if it is open :(
The apply button in the preference settings. When pressed the window disappears.
Also the Help windows disappears with it if open.
Try to see the different colour schemes you must every time goto menubar/Tools/Preferences
if gambas maximised or at least set the focus to the main window.

It should stay on top until closed

Hope this is more clear understand

Ron