[Gambas-user] 1.9.32 little bugs...

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Wed Jun 14 22:33:34 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 14 June 2006 21:35, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 June 2006 01:04, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> > Hi, Benoit.
> >
> > Three little notes (bugs?) about the great 1.9.32:
> >
> > 1)
> > Help links are broken.
> > From console output:
> >
> > FExplorer.txvExplorer_Link.775:
> > /usr/local/share/gambas2/help/help/help/howto?en
> > FExplorer.txvExplorer_Link.775:
> > /usr/local/share/gambas2/help/help/help/doc/faq?en
> > FExplorer.txvExplorer_Link.775:
> > /usr/local/share/gambas2/help/help/help/doc/diffvb?en
> >
> > it seems that there's one intrusive "/help".
>
> Strange... Is there other people having the same problem?

I can confirm this problem.
In the help itself the same main page stays visible,no error message.

At one moment I was in the gb entry, the normal second entry.
Could not find the Language entry withou restart gambas
Flag, next,up and previous have all thesame error.
Is RInstr() search and returning the position from right instead left?

> > 2)

--8<-- found the same other problems

> > Regards,
> >
> > Stefano Palmeri