[Gambas-user] Delete content of property value deletes control on form

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Mon Jun 12 21:46:26 CEST 2006

On Monday 12 June 2006 18:23, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> There is a problem with menu shorcuts when, like the IDE, many different forms
> with menus are mixed into only one window. The shortcuts mix themselves.
>
> It should be better with 1.9.32, but I have to think more to effectively find
> a way to fix this problem.
>
> Regards,

A short hint can be that the focus was somewhere not correct.
When I select something in the property sheet (window) it should
have the focus in that window.
In that case a key shortcut should be for that window and not
the form in the editor.

Both are client windows inside the main window.
Shortcuts should proppegate(? not in speller) ( bubble up), if done,
only to that main window and not leak to other clients of the main window.

Carefull observation this afternoon did show me for the cut&paste
problem that there is after the ctrl-x a time frame to wait before
doing something else.
Sometimes the ctrl-x is almost instant in few ms, other time it
can be till a second, or more, before the cutted objects disappears.
Doing the ctrl-x again in that time frame because you think you did not
press the keys correctly does not find the still visible and marked
objects on the form and _*_clears_*_ the clipboard.

Using the ctrl-v in to paste the just cutted, after it it gone from the
form, seams also need a little time before working.

I think I'm a bit to fast in the handling the cut&paste shortcuts. :)

Should not bad to have a undo anyway on editing forms.

Ron