[Gambas-user] Delete content of property value deletes control on form

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Mon Jun 12 10:16:56 CEST 2006

Found Problem :(

Using the latest .31
On my form a VBox previous set with a backcolor which
bleed trough in other controls.
I selected the VBox and in the property sheet Backcolor.
Marked the text and press Delete key :(
The Color was gone but the VBox also was gone.

As like in the code editor a undo exists a similar
should be nice in the form editor.

Second, after placing a Sidepanel on the form I would
with ctrl-X/ctrl-V transfer another container control
in the side panel.
This did not work. The ctrl-X did but I had to use
the RMB-menu to place it back in SidePanel.

Ron