[Gambas-user] Installing MySQL drivers

James Ankenbrandt jankenbrandt at ...43...
Thu Jun 8 17:31:46 CEST 2006

Really interesting software and the Linux Journal intro was very exciting, but...

How/where do I get the latesest libmysqlclient libs for 1.0.16?.  The Linux Journal project pukes on 'cannot load gb.db module'.  I found an older version for my SuSE install but the RPM (.99) wrecked my compiled installation. (Latest stable ver from sourceforge).  I am recompiling and reinstalling so the main program is ok, but there is still the MySQL.

Is there a link or sum thin to get MySQL support?

Have some VB project that would be great for this.

Jim