[Gambas-user] I found strange behaviour in .31 release.

Ron ronstk at ...239...
Tue Jun 6 00:21:08 CEST 2006

On Monday 05 June 2006 22:45, ron wrote:
> On Monday 05 June 2006 21:30, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > I have no problem there. Does somebody else have the same problems as ron?
> >
> I believe that you do not have a problem *here* :)
>
> I compile/make/install again after your message.
>
> The major difference between my post and now is 500MByte more free.
> Was below 100Mbyte after compile. But the other box has 4Gbyte free
> and I had the same problems.
> All looks OK now *here*. Will try other box later this week.

Correction.
The click bouncing effects are gone.

In the past I was able to select a part of text with the LMButton down.
Release the mouse to end the selection.
Press again the left mouse button and drag the marked block to new
position with the LMB pressed.

That functional behaviour is gone. :(

Ron