[Gambas-user] PRB: Found some bugs?

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Mon Jul 31 01:43:43 CEST 2006

When I'm on a form and select a control.
With the rightmouse button choose to add an event.
In this case control 'panTitle' and not used event 'MousDown'

The associated public sub is add at the end of the code.
However I found:

PUBLIC SUB lblTitle_MouseDown()

  Activate

EN

PUBLIC SUB panTitle_MouseDown()

END

It is inserted 1 character before the end and split the last END to EN & D
and i'm 100% sure the cursor was not at that place.

With search 1:
When I Search for a keyword and use the search list the
markup in the project tree shows them in the
'Form' instead of the 'Class' folder.

Strange effect to click on that mark in a form and see the class :)

With search 2:
Selecting a keyword/sentence and press the Search (loupe) button I was
expecting the keyword in the search input box.
Now we must copy/paste the keyword/sentence
Would be nice to have the same behaviour as the old Find for this.

sleep well in western-europe,

Ron