[Gambas-user] Completion report

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Sat Jul 29 18:11:10 CEST 2006

About the completion I did try a quick simple test.
It did work correct ATM.
Will find out later when working on project again.

One point, I see some names (user variable) in upper and lower case
because the are somewhere entered that way.

I assume once in the global section at start of the file
and once for the declaration in the Function/Sub.
I'm thinking on different colour or bold if inside the function/sub.

Using colour may be the better to signal the difference between
inside the Sub, Class-Module, Form and Component objects.
Of course when it is possible.

Groetjes,

Ron