[Gambas-user] Unix Date conversion

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Jul 25 21:42:39 CEST 2006

On Tue July 25 2006 05:12, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Maybe Rob should you exume gb.posix? It is really a POSIX
> thing there!
> I didn't remember what you put in that component, but maybe I
> didn't take it because there were too few things in it for
> making a component.

I'll try to dust it off this weekend.  I had a whole list of
functions I planned to implement (mostly taken from the Perl
POSIX module's man page) but only had the time ones implemented
at the time, so I'm sure that's why you didn't take it.

Rob