[Gambas-user] Release of gambas 1.9.35

rolf rolf.frogs at ...221...
Fri Jul 28 12:10:31 CEST 2006

Hi Benoit Minisini,

just download 1.9.35, compiled and test with my project and found the
following problem.

In my function Form_Open I set the text of the greeting window as usual. The
result can be seen in the attached picture.

It seems, that the problem comes from the resize events - if I do not resize
the text label with the (seen overlayed) text, every thing is fine - as in
1.9.31 the program was under development. So it seems, the resizing of the
form is not complete when the form is open or is done twice.

HTH to find the problem (perhaps the order of the events have change) or get a
workaround.

Fine regards
Rolf Schmidt