[Gambas-user] new icons

Stefano Palmeri stefanopalmeri at ...152...
Fri Jul 28 02:40:01 CEST 2006

Alle 02:33, venerdì 28 luglio 2006, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> I downloaded the crystal icons from the site, and they are outdated. I used
> the icons provided with KDE 3.4, and they are differents. Note that I have
> drawn some icons myself too.

To be more clear: my message about new icons *was not* in any
way against you or Gambas :-) we all love Gambas!!!

It was just to know something about the icons permissions,
because I knew the legal notice on Everaldo site and I was
a bit surprised of not finding any special license or note
in Gambas2 source.

Regards,

Stefano Palmeri