[Gambas-user] New Find dialog...

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Thu Jul 27 23:59:57 CEST 2006

   Glad you like it Mike. Yes it works well. The "show list feature"is
indeed brilliant... and that is something I will probably grow fond of.
Overall I can live with it, but I don't have to like it, then again it
is nicer to live with something you like, so I made a few suggestions..
I'm sure others can come up with better ideas than I.
   I am working on a fairly big project now and I can tell you that
having to click on that little find-previous button with the mouse is
starting to get old really fast.
   User Interface design is not so much a science as an art... and I
don't know art but I know what I like.