[Gambas-user] New Find dialog...

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Thu Jul 27 23:26:39 CEST 2006

  1. It is not intuitive to use.
    1.a It is difficult to determine what the icons mean unless you
    1.b float the mouse over the icons for a couple of seconds
      (having to do this is time consuming and annoying)
  2. It sucks up valuable screen real-estate and reduces the area
     for coding even more than it already is.
  3. It changes the entire paradigm for Search & replace but in truth it
     does not improve useability.

   Just my .02 cents worth. It was late and I was tired when it popped
up, now that I have had a second look at it though these arguments stand
firm.