[Gambas-user] Problems with IDE Please HELP

Scott, Vince Vince.Scott at ...1171...
Tue Jul 25 18:29:27 CEST 2006

I have started getting some issue with Gambas. I have both version
installed on my PC...meaning Stable and Development. When I launch the
IDE of the stable version and select my project it first tells me my
project is already opened (I guess from previous crash and the .lock
file.) When I type in the IDE it will crash on me. [13] Null object
FEditor.GetSymbolType 1263. Any ideas on how to solve this issue???

Vince Scott

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system.  Failure to follow this process may be unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.